Best in Show oppdrett – Jet’s med championgruppen; Jet’s Signed Sealed’n Delivered (bh 2), Jet’s Jet’s Just The Way You Are, Jet’s Just Don’t Mess With Me, Jet’s Take It Serious (bt 2) – Britt Helen Waldum.
RESULTATER HADELAND – GREYHOUNDKLUBBEN;
- ck, res.cert – Azravi’s Fly High Classic – Hilde Hammarlund
- – Blancmange Odin – Ove Larsen
- ck, cert bh 4 – Jet’s Moonlight Shadow – Paul Rune Drageset
- ck, bh 1 – BIM Jet’s Don’t Mess With Me – Lise Olesen
- ck, bh 3 – Jet’s Man In The Moon – Stepanka Horakova
- ck – Jet’s Nothing Left To Loose – Tore Berg-Vingen
- ck – Jet’s Give And Take – Britt Mauer
- ck, bh 2 BIS 2 vet. – Jet’s Signed Sealed’n Delivered – Lise Olesen
- ck. – Blancmange Ragnarok – Ove Larsen
- ck, cert bt 1 BIR – Jet’s Just The Way U Are – Espen Engh
- ck, res.cert – Jet’s Just Can’t Wait No More – Mari Alver og Kirsten Landsverk
- – Telegram Another Saga – Hanne Olstad Midthus, Yvonne Karlsson,Siw Tonje Bjerkelund
- ck, bt 2 – Jet’s Take It Serious – Britt Helen Waldum
- ck, bt 3 – Nice Steps Extravaganza – Brit Schöne Brodwall
- ck, bt 4 – Jet’s Something In The Moonlight – Brit Schöne Brodwall
- ck, – Jet’s Moonlight Serenade – Espen Engh, Åge Gjetnes , Pauline Oliver
RESULTATER HADELAND MYNDEKLUBBEN;
1.ck,cert, bh 3 – Azravi’s Fly High Classic – Hilde Hammarlund
1.ck.,res.cert, bh 4 – Jet’s Moonlight Shadow – Paul Rune Drageset
1.ck, bh 2 – Jet’s Just Don’t Mess With Me – Lise Olesen
- – Jet’s Just Leave Me Hanging On – Tore Berg-Vingen
- – Jet’s Nothing Left To Loose, Tore Berg-Vingen
1.ck, Bh1 BIR BIS – Jet’s Signed Sealed’n Delivered – Lise Olesen
1.ck, – Blancmange Ragnarok – Ove Larsen
- ck,cert, bt 3 – Jet’s Just What You Want – Aslaug S. Ness
1.ck, bt 1 BIM – Jet’s Just The Way U Are – Espen Engh
- ck., bt 2 – Jet’s Moonlight Serenade – Espen Engh, Åge Gjetnes ,Pauline Oliver
- ck, bt 4 – Jet’s Take It Serious, – Britt Helen Waldum
- ck, – Nice Steps Extravaganza – Brit Schöne Brodwall
When I was invited to judge at Hadeland Sighthound Specialty I had decided this time to travel by car as I had always been flying to Norway so far.
The landscape was just beautiful, clean and well kept. An overall high level infrastructure, it very much reminded me of Switzerland. Once arrived at the destination, out in the very countryside, a beautiful showground and hotel surprised me again. Looking out of my window it felt like being in the Swiss Alps.
Judging was, not surprisingly, a great pleasure on both days, organized by the Norwegian Greyhound Club together with the Norwegian Sighthound Club. I found many excellent dogs and an overall high average. I could award more than 90% with excellent and many with CQ too. The BOB and BOS in the different breeds were all outstanding and I could have taken home each of them.
I had the honor to judge the BIS day one, which I gave to my red BOB greyhound bitch, excelled in breed type and overall confirmation. BIS runner up was the also outstanding whippet male.
All together Norway can be proud of many things – not only of it’s beautiful well organized and run country but also of many nice people and specifically of many talented and dedicated breeders who have bred a large number of high quality sighthounds, more than many other bigger countries.
I hope these few words can express how much I was impressed and once again many thanks to all the persons involved from the sighthound- and greyhound club, breeders and exhibitors, for breeding and showing all their beautiful dogs.
I will keep a wonderful memory and I am looking very much forward to coming back to Norway in the future.
Regards, Roberto Posa.